The international multi-media company SurgeZirc Media has an exciting 12-month opportunity for journalism graduates who are looking to gain work place experience.
The successful candidate will be required to work for our various titles/departments in one of our six platforms from 01 March 2020 until 28 February 2021
The successful applicant must meet the following criteria:
• Must have a relevant tertiary qualification
• Must be a Techno Savvy, with a strong interest in digital/social media platforms
• Exceptional writing skills and be computer literate
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be able to work under pressure in a highly demanding environment
• Be innovative and creative
- Good organizational skills
- Self – motivated and able to work under pressure
- Applicant should have good analytical skills
- Highly organised, deadline driven, with good time keeping skills;
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player, with the ability to work independently;
Benefits to Intern:
• Gain professional work experience as a reporter for one of SurgeZirc leading platforms
• Build an impressive portfolio of work with the chance to have your stories published on a daily basis.
• Learn how to produce engaging content that fits the style and tone of the publication.
• Develop your interviewing skills and gain invaluable insight into the lives of South African communities
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, kindly forward your Curriculum Vitae and application letter to [email protected]