Are you looking to study in Europe but don’t have funds to so? Here is an exciting distance learning offer. IUBH gives you different types of scholarship that respect your culture, education or work background. Based on this, you are hereby invited for IUBH University of Applied Sciences online scholarship in Germany.
This scholarship is available for all South African undergraduate and masters students who attained good results in their previous academic programme. And also demonstrate proof of high achievement in your chosen career in academic.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): IUBH University of Applied Sciences, Germany
Scholarships to be taken at: IUBH University of Applied Sciences, Germany
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: Up to 66% of the study cost
Subject Eligibility: Refer to eligible courses offered at the University (below)
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to possess the following eligibility criteria for the IUBH Online Scholarships for International Students in Germany;
- Applicants must be South African or Nigerian citizens.
- Students admitted into an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered at the University.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at IUBH University of Applied Sciences, Germany.
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the IUBH University of Applied Science’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.