Life has not been easy on DJ Cleo, The award-winning music producer recently wept over a fire that will cost him dearly.
On Friday DJ Cleo’s studio caught fire and burnt to ashes. The studio which had cost Cleo a fortune to build was located a few minutes away from his house.
In reports, he said he was home when winds blew a veld fire onto the trees inside his yard. “I was home when I got the call and rushed there in 7mins. Adrenalin kicked in and I was On The roof in seconds.”
DJ Cleo suffered minor injuries from the fire and has since been treated. When asked of the damaged caused by the fire, he wept and a tear dropped down. He then said a great loss has been suffered he lost all his valuables but he thanks God that no human life was taken.
Eish, dudu Cleo. We wish him a speedy recovery.
View this post on Instagram
Yesterday My studio caught fire after strong winds blew a veld fire onto the trees inside my yard. I was home when I got the call and rushed there in 7mins. Adrenalin kicked in and I was On The roof in seconds. Thanks to the #Firefighters who arrived shortly after me and my neighbour #Derrick @baby.trigga who was first to the scene and had started putting out the fire. Suffered minor burns on my hands but nothing major. Lost some valuable stuff but I thank GOD that no lives were lost,and no big losses were suffered. #Grateful ??