The cryptocurrency industry is heating up and everyday we see new people flocking in, therefore researching and publishing the best cryptocurrency trading sites becomes most necessary. Remember that everyone who made money from cryptocurrency trading sites did so gradually after sticking to self-education and going through some odds and finally they get better.
A lot of people are making good money from cryptocurrency trading online everyday, but that doesn’t mean there are no risks associated. Before you go ahead and trade, please give attention to the following:
- Ease of usage and UI
- Security of funds
- Past performance
- Development team
- Geographical Operations Map
Having mention those, you’ll drop you some cryptocurrency trading sites to consider as you begin to prepare for trading or you can navigate to if you’re already trading.
Am sure you aren’t waiting for a new introduction about Binance if actually you’ve been following cryptocurrency trading news. The company has actually been ruling the market in grand style.
- Binance is so good for both beginners and existing traders too. They’ve got inbuilt option in their UI that will enable you switch between two modes, thereby making it very friendly for users. It’s most difficult to face a liquidity issue when using Binance. It’s so because it’s always ranks in the top of 5 exchange on CMC by volume.
Meanwhile, using their native BNB tokens can fetch you discount of up to 50% in your trading cash, which is actually a huge box mostly if you’re considering becoming a big-time cryptocurrency trader. You can actually start with BNB so you can save, ‘Buy BNB tokens now’
- Start Trading On Binance
- Fees: 0.1% (claim up to 50% discount)
- Accessible Globally
- KuCoin is another leading cryptocurrency exchange that have received good audience in the last six months. The traction makes it easy to use and navigate UI. We also found that its volume ranks in top 25 exchange on CMC, with a program that allows it keep taking new coins/tokens on their exchange on regular basis.
Beginners can also feel very comfortable with KuCoin’s native token. For instance, KuCoin shares is super good for HODL, because it will allow you get extra smart income in the form of exchange fee, ‘Buy KCS Coins Now.
A unique thing that must come to mind if you are a beginner is that KuCoin is one of the few crypto exchange company that pays NeoGAS for holding NEO on it.
You can start trading on KuCoin by clicking on the link below:
- Start Trading On KuCoin
- Fees: 0.1%
- Accessible Globally
3. Changelly is also standing out in the industry as one of the best cryptocurrency trading sites for it easy to use cryptocurrency exchanges in the trading market right now. While trading on Changelly, you can send one currency and swap it for another supported currency, it easy.
While doing so, you won’t be required to undergo the KYC process but you will definitely be required to sign-in with your personal email ID.
At the moment, Changelly supports more than 35 cryptocurrencies with fiat pairs like USD/EUR. Changelly is also one of the best and easiest to use exchanges both for beginners, mostly if you intend buying cryptocurrencioes through debit/credit cards.
Currently, it supports more than 35 cryptocurrencies along with fiat pairs such as USD/EUR. Also, It is one of the best and easiest to use exchanges out there if you are looking to buy cryptocurrencies through debit/credit cards. To know more about this visit Harsh’sreview on Changelly.
Though Changelly charges a commission fee of 0.5% on each trade, which is minimal in exchange for the volatility and risk that they bear on behalf of their users.
4. Coinbase has in recent times prove to be yet another Bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchange site that can be exploited for buying/selling cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and of cause Litecoin.
Users deposit their fiat currencies like, USD, EUR, GBP and lots more into Coinbase and with ease they collect their cryptocurrencies they can withdraw in a Ledger Nano S or Trezor like device.
Coinbase would also allow users to buy cryptocurrencies through their credit and debit cards, which is most likely one of the reasons fellows prefer it. If you’re already convinced to consider Coinbase, kindly follow the steps below to make a quick contact, but you may need to first find out if Coinbase is currently running in your country here.
- Register at Coinbase.
- Complete photo ID verification.
- Go to the payment methods page.
- Click on+Add Payment Method on the right-hand side.
- Choose Card and add the credit/debit card.
- Accept and allow Coinbase to make two small transactions.
- Coinbase will make two very small test transactions between 1.01 and 1.99 in your local currency. Log in to your card statement account and note the amount of those transactions.
- Enter the amounts transacted in the Coinbase app.
5. CEX.io as a UK based exchange company that have been in service since 2013 provides a soft operational method for beginners who just resolved to go into buying and selling cryptocurrencies and thus stands out as one of the best cryptocurrency trading sites.
The CEX.io‘s UI is one of the easiest to use and their success stories leave good impression in minds of people about them.
Just like Coinbase, users are allowed to deposit fiat currencies like USD, EUR, GBP, RUB and more on CEX.io. It’s also possible for users on this platform to buy and sell cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Stellar, and Ripple accordingly.
CEX.io doesn’t have a bad liquidity record as yet, hence their visitors are fiat currencies users, they are among the first 35 cryptocurrency exchange sites in terms of CMC. It’s a beginners friendly site, because it allows users to buy cryptocurrencies through their debit and credit cards.For a quick patronage, follow the steps below:
- Register at CEX.
- Go to Cards.
- Configure your credit/debit card.
- Verify your credit/debit card.
- Select the amount of Ethereum to buy/sell.
- Exchange your currency for Ethereum.
It will take 24-48 hours for your card to be verified, but post that, you can buy ETH instantly, that’s why it’s adviceable that users leave their card configured in CEX even if they don’t have immediate plans to buy ETH. We got users a video to guide them on how to link a credit and debit card on CEX.IO: